Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shooting of Kawaii International

Last thursday was a very special day ! Can you guess where and who was I with ? 
Maybe with some clues...

Whose glove is this ?


Whose shoes are those ?...

I hope you guessed right ! 
I had the unique, amazing and unforgettable chance to be the Parisian guide for Minori !


On the occasion of Kawaii International (http://www.facebook.com/kawaiiiofficial)'s venue to Japan Expo, they shot Minori all around emblematic places of Paris : what a great idea, isn't it ? I was, for this day, her guide through the most fashionable district of Paris : le Marais. This place is filled with open-minded people, and gorgeous shops. I guess that was the right place for Minori, don't you think so ?

Minori was wearing one of her fabulous handmade outfit !

We first went to some vintage or freelance stylists' shop. Le Marais is full of high parisian brand's shops, but we can also find some nice little stores with handmade and unique creations ! Those kind of stores really suit to Minori's style. I had to select some shops in order to show them to Minori ! I'm glad she did like the stores I chose. I guess you will soon see the stores in full detail and the reaction of the shop staffs to Minori in the new episode of Kawaii International. How do you think shop staffs reacted ? Haha~


What did Minori ask for ? A tea ! I guess only tea can match perfectly with her "monshiro-jyo" style.

Filming can be so tiring ! haha~ So, we had a break in a lovely area and took this opportunity to shoot Minori in a very French-like café and beautiful surroundings. I bet the international viewers will like it a lot. Last but not least, we also went to le Pic de l'île de la Cité, which is a beautiful park in the very extreme point of one of the Island on the Seine (the same island where Notre-Dame is). We had a little picnic with macarons. How French is it ! Haha. 

I now can't say more about this secret shooting in Paris, but don't worry there are also other few surprises left in the show. Will you watch it ? I hope so ! Minori will be as fabulous as usual and I... I will just be me (what's this even supposed to mean ?...). I hope I won't be too silly on screen (^-^)". I really spent an excellent day with all the team, I'm sure you won't be disappointed by the show, they did an amazing job for you all !

This is now time to go, there are few pictures left, I hope you will enjoy it.



Was Minori able to spread her style in Paris ?... 
You will see soon in another Kawaii International episode~

Please, look forward to watching this special episode in Paris ! 

This special episode will be aired on August 31st !
Keep supporting Kawaii.i


Thanks to Kawaii International's staff, Kawaii International's producer, 
Minori, her lovely friend Ran, the director and his assistant.

14 comments:

  1. Minori's style is so amazing. How wonderful that you were able to be her guide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right ! Her style is really breathtaking, I was amazed *^* Especially because that was the first time I saw her wearing a knee-lenght outfit, she rocks it so well too !
      That was a delightful and unique experience, I would be glad if you can watch the Kawaii International's episode we will be featured on (August 31st) *^-^*

      Delete
  2. Quelle chance inouïe d'avoir été le guide de Minori ! Je suis contente que tu aies été choisie car tu es une chouette personne (je ne t'ai pas beaucoup parlé à la Convention Lolita, mais pour le peu que j'ai constaté j'ai aimé ta personnalité) et tu es ravissante dans cette tenue. Je suis sûre que tu seras très belle à l'écran !
    En tout cas cela te fait une très belle expérience. Il me tarde de voir l'émission et vous admirer toutes les deux !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ca me fait plaisir que tu commentes Claire, surtout avec ces gentils mots ! Je ne sais pas si je serai très belle par contre, haha~ Je risque de passer pour une idiote, c'est un peu "une prise vidéo et pas plus" pour ces reportages qui se déroulent toute une journée, sans s'arrêter. Pour les Françaises, j'aurai l'air un peu bêtasse je pense, j'étais souvent prise au dépourvu xD (Mes capacités d'actrices ne sont pas forcément très développées :P). Mais ça me ferait plaisir en tout cas si tu peux regarder l'émission, n'hésite pas à me dire ce que tu en penses~

      (Et ce fut un plaisir de te rencontrer à la convention également, j'étais un peu séquestrée en bas pour les défilés du coup ça ne m'a pas beaucoup donné l'occasion de visiter la convention en elle-même. J'espère pouvoir vite te revoir et discuter un peu plus !)

      Delete
  3. Too much perfection in one post. Je suis super contente pour toi, ça a dû être une expérience incroyable ! (et puis, servir de guide à Paris quand on n'est pas parisienne, nice xD).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ca l'a été, ce fut... mlxqkslx,qsmlcdqkn. <3 (oui, cela exprime bien mon état !). J'espère que tu auras l'occasion de regarder l'émission si cela t'intéresse~ (ou si tu veux juste rire de ma gaucherie maladive devant la caméra 8D)

      (Et tu as vu ça ?... J'ai feinté une nation toute entière ! Bon, bon, bientôt un an sur les terres parisiennes, bientôt j'aurai peut-être mes papiers :P)

      Delete
  4. Tu as été très chanceuse! Ces photos sont vraiment géniales et tu as du passer une journée inoubliable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Sam ♡ (j'ai eu une bonne utilité de mon nouvel appareil photo, haha~). Ce fut effectivement une journée inoubliable, ce n'est pas tous les jours que cela se produit *^*

      Delete
  5. Trop de beauté ♡
    Et vivement que l'on voie le résultat... Si, si !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci ma chérie ♡
      Vivement... Je sais pas, mais ça va être amusant, j'espère qu'on pourra le regarder à Londres !

      Delete
  6. J'ai convulsé de bonheur à l'idée de vous voir toutes les deux dans Kawaii International, ça a vraiment du être une super journée !

    Du coup j'ai hâte de voir cet épisode, dommage qu'on doive attendre fin août.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ca a réellement été une super journée ! J'espère que tu pourras regarder l'épisode, ça me ferait plaisir <3 Bon... Ne fais pas attention à mon air bête et ma non capacité à parler devant la caméra, haha ! Tout est enregistré en une prise généralement, pas le temps de corriger ses erreurs (à mon grand désarroi ;__;)

      Delete
  7. Wowowowowow that is so cool you got to show Minori around, I will definitely be watching the episode! It all seems so amazing, and very French indeed, haha!
    You are suuuuch a cutie, Misty Sky fits you realllly well!
    And Minori is just so fabulous, even when pouring tea! Whoaaa!

    [PS I added you to my links of blogs I read ^_^ hope you don't mind!] xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vief <3 <3 Please watch the episode but don't laugh at my weirdness, haha ! (It's even more weird that we will surely be able to understand what I'm saying in French, so embarrassing >///>).

      (I don't mind at all, that a pleasure to know that you like my blog <3 I will for sure do the same — it's been a long time I didn't edit my own favorite blogs, and I really like yours !)

      Delete